Thursday, October 05, 2006

I've been tagged!

Oh my! It's been a while since I've posted and checking my poor blog. Oops! Anywho, I've been tagged by awesome secret sister from CKU, Juls... so here goes: Name 7 of my favorite songs. Hmmm.... that is constantly changing. LOL. But I do have a few that I haven't tired of. Now let's see if I can come up with 7!

1. LeeAnn Womack's "I Hope You Dance" was one of those songs that I truly found inspiring. It helped me during my break up with my ex.

2. "Single" by Natasha Bedingfield. LOL. Love the words to this song...so me!

3. "This one's for the Girls" by Martina McBride

4. "Reasons" by Hoobastank

5. "You'll think of me" by Keith Urban


I'm laughing cuz so far most of the people that I have listed are country singers and I'm really not into country music. I mainly listen to a pop/top 10, and hip hop, and dance radio stations.

Ok, I can really think of 5 for now. I mainly listen to the radio these days and most of it is dance mixes by various djs.

So, who to tag...hmmm...how about Rachel, Nichole, and that's it since I seem to only know three bloggers. How sad is that?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'll go do my list of songs tonight!!!