She is such an inspirational scrapbooker! Love her and her stuff...and Bazzill too. Totally had the best time. Definitely saving up for next year. My roomies from CKU-Anaheim and my group of friends from Scrapbook U have all decided we're all going to try and do it again next year. That's how good it was. It was so much better then CKU and I wasn't the only one who felt this way. I just wish I had more pictures to share but my camera was being a butt and a lot of pictures came out way dark and some fuzzy. Anyhow, I'm going to go to bed. I haven't had much sleep these past few days and I gotta work tomorrow.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Heidi Swapp is so awesome!
She is such an inspirational scrapbooker! Love her and her stuff...and Bazzill too. Totally had the best time. Definitely saving up for next year. My roomies from CKU-Anaheim and my group of friends from Scrapbook U have all decided we're all going to try and do it again next year. That's how good it was. It was so much better then CKU and I wasn't the only one who felt this way. I just wish I had more pictures to share but my camera was being a butt and a lot of pictures came out way dark and some fuzzy. Anyhow, I'm going to go to bed. I haven't had much sleep these past few days and I gotta work tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ginger also said that it was incredible. I'll definitely have to plan on going next year no matter what. Can't wait to hear more about it. Juls
What a great picture of you and Heidi...so glad you had a good time!!!
Post a Comment