Friday, November 11, 2005

Will I ever....?


It seems like the question I've been asking myself a lot these days. Such as "Will I ever find my prince and get married? Will I ever have the chance to have kids? Will I ever be able to buy my own place in this crazy real estate area that I call home?" Not sure why I'm having all of these "Will I ever" thoughts... probably cuz my younger brother, Frank, recently got married a few weeks ago and with no fail, the question, "So Jean, when are you getting married? Do you have a boyfriend?" I guess it didn't help that I caught the darn bouquet (Check out my face! I look terrible! But it did make my mom very happy!)...well, sorta, it fell by my feet... hey, how come no one else made a run for it? Anyhow, it's the second bouquet I've caught (sorry, mom!)....the first one was at my ex's friend's wedding. We were still together at the time and a similar thing happened...it landed near my feet with my ex yelling "No, Jean! Don't catch it!" Much to his dismay, I "touched it" so that meant I caught it. Hmmm...so does this mean, I have to catch a third bouquet in order for me to get married? I hope not! So as I ponder some more about my life, go check out the rest of the pictures of my brother and sister in law's wedding at http://www.frankandcarolshen.com Enjoy!

No comments: