Sunday, November 06, 2005

Why do people steal?

I am truly disgusted. I just heard that 2 projects were stolen today at the scrapbook store. There was a Holiday open house for the customers where employees and teachers had made cards, layouts and a few projects for inspiration. One of the projects stolen is actually a class that is to be taught later on this month. I feel really bad for the teacher because not only does she teach, she also help run the store on Sundays. So to have her own project disappear while working must have been very frustrating. The same thing happened to her last month where another teacher's class project was taken during a similar event. Obviously whoever took these projects seem to lack their own creativity or something. But to just take someone else's project? Don't they realize they can make the same thing if they take the class? I wonder what was going through this person's head when she decided to take these items... I wonder what she wants with them... for her personal use or maybe they will end up on eBay? I just hope she comes to her senses and returns them but that's highly doubtful since she still hasn't returned the one from last month. Doesn't she realize that these teachers put in a lot of work into these projects and for some, this is their way of making a little income?

No comments: