Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome Lucas Alexander!

The wait is over! Lucas Alexander Karellas made his appearance on Saturday, January 17th...good thing too! Because the little guy came into the world at a whopping 9 pounds! I wonder how much he would have weighed if he had hung out till the 21st when Mommy had her scheduled c-section or even the 26th which was another date they had scheduled. We're so glad he made it close to his "birth" date... mom has been on bed rest for the past 4 months because he gave us a couple scares in the beginning. Anyhow, congratulations to proud parents James and Leilani Karellas.



Another exciting time this month was Barack Obama's inauguration. I had to work but was able to stream it during work. What an honor it is witness such a historical moment! I am so glad Bush is gone.... the guy was a terrible speaker. I don't think I would tell a graduating class that a C student can also be President one day....

No comments: