Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where did November go?

My once a month post...heehee... well, it's been a busy one, that's for sure. I've had every weekend booked with something. First weekend of November, I spent it celebrating this little guy's first birthday:


It seems like it was just yesterday when I met the little guy when he was three weeks old....hmm...has it really been a year? I guess it really has since my scrapbooking friends celebrated my birthday yesterday... We're celebrating early cuz my birthday just happens to be around one of the busiest times of the year. Anyhow, the ladies got me lots of good stuff. Love them! A bunch of fun and creative ladies to hang out with.

In other news, I got pre-approved for a mortgage. Now I just gotta wait a little bit to see if I can get a townhouse in a community that I've been eyeing for years now...

Before I sign out, I wanted to post this for Kelly Purkey. I don't know Kelly but I admire her work as a scrapbooker. I check out her blog practically every day just to see what she posts. So here's to Kelly:
crowdSPRING, hire Kelly Purkey for your new Community Marketing Manager!

No comments: