Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm gonna be an AUNT!!!!

I just found out tonight that my brother and sister in law are expecting a bundle of joy in April. I'm so excited!

In other news, my best friend, Neneng, is expecting baby boy end of October/early Nov. Unfortunately I just found out that she's been ordered on bed rest till the baby is born. Her pregnancies have always been a bit high risk but the last one has been doing very well till this last trimester. All of sudden her body has been in pain, burning feeling and also going numb. Drs aren't sure what is going on and suspect the baby might be on a nerve or something that is causing this numb/painful sensation. She's been ordered to do nothing but rest and lay on her left side at least three times a day for an hour. But it's been really hard for her to do nothing because she also has a 18 month old and a 5 year old. The 5 year old is my goddaughter and has been pretty helpful but the baby has been feeling a bit needy and doesn't understand why mommy can't pick her up. So if you can keep her in your thoughts for a healthy baby, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments: