Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Cindy!

Oy! I completely missed blogging in June. Can't believe we're already well into July. So, what have I been up to? Hmm...well, my cousin Tammy and her boyfriend, Andrew, came to visit. Took them to Napa for a bit of wine tasting. Since I was driving, I let them do the drinking. That same weekend Tammy was here, Emilie had her dance recital. Had to go see her perform... she was cute though she did spend the first two dances waving and looking for us. Hahaha! She even had mommy text message us to tell daddy, chloe and Auntie Jean to move to the front so she could see us and yell out her name. Unfortunately Auntie Jean and Daddy were too busy trying to entertain Miss Chloe at the same time. I would have taken pictures but photography was not allowed. I was so tempted to with my d80. But I did get a couple shots of Emilie prior to the recital. Now, I still don't know where she learns her poses from. I really just wanted a decent picture of her looking into the camera but alas, her "modeling" shots was all I got.

Anyhow, today is my college roommate, Cindy's, birthday. Happy Birthday girlfriend! And to have it on a Friday too!

No comments: