Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to...

my housemate from college, Esther! Her birthday was May 8th. Hope you had a great birthday Esther. Birthday remembrance to Jocelyn (in the American culture, she's my 2nd cousin, in the Chinese culture, she's my niece) on May 1st. She would have been 12 years old this year. She passed away from a brain tumor on April 15th five years ago....2 weeks before her 7th birthday. You're in my heart always. And finally, Happy BIRTHday to Carolyn Liau. My cousin Sandra and her husband, Roger, welcomed their little girl into the world at 11:59pm on Saturday, May 5th. Haven't been able to get complete details yet as they were still in the hospital when I briefly got to chat with Sandra a few days ago. The baby has jaundice and at the time I called, they were getting a lesson on feeding. Hopefully they will send pictures soon because I can't wait to see what she looks like. Sandra and I grew up together the first couple years of our lives. She's like my little sister so to speak.

No comments: