
is the way to celebrate. Doesn't matter that all eyes are on you. It's just you, non dairy whip cream and a chicken wing. Now that's the way to celebrate! So loving my camera... I got some great shots of this kid! Mom and Dad were really pleased with how well the pictures came out. Though I can't seem to take it out of of Auto. If I put it on a different setting, the pictures don't come out as well. This kid is just too fast. Believe me when I say she's not posing for the camera...because she's really not. I was just lucky I hit the button in time to catch that smile! Always on the go! And she really walks too! Not like her sister who still trips over her own feet! I think she's going to be the athlete of the clan. She loves swimming too...even if the water is 65 degrees! Oh, she was so mad at mom for not letting her go to the deep end. She's not crying to get out, she screaming to go further. She also kept trying to put her face in the water. She's also gonna be a great pianist and dancer. The girl loves music and will start to dance the sound of music.
3 comments:
Oh Jean...you got some great photos of Chloe! She is utterly adorable. I love the two-toothed smile!
Great photos and looks like a fun time!!! She's a cutie!!
Post a Comment