

Hope everyone had a great start to the new year. I got to spend my New Years with this darling. She recognized me right away, gave me a big smile and actually came to me!!! You see, I was the only other person besides mommy, daddy, and grandma that she would let hold her. Other family and friends that she hasn't seen on a daily basis got rejected by Miss Chloe. Anyhow, she's got on a wig that Mommy got for Daddy's surprise birthday party but we forgot to give it to daddy to wear. I say it looks pretty good on her. Heehee. This shot was taken with my new camera, a Nikon d80. It was in auto mode though. It's kind of hard to have it in manual mode with a baby...especially this one...she's a mover. So definitely no time for any adjustments. But I'm so loving my new camera. I wish I was able to get more shots of the kids but with other family visiting and all that was going on, it was kind of hard. Plus Miss Chloe has been sick and is just getting over her cold. Now the rest of the family is getting sick, including Auntie Jean. In fact, daddy was pretty sick two days before the party and we were trying to think of back up plans. Luckily for us, he was feeling a bit better Saturday morning and went to see a movie with a friend while we frantically cleaned and decorated the house. Sorry about squishing the two pictures together. I was trying to separate the two but Blogger is not letting me. Ok, need to hit the hay because someone needs to go to work in the morning. Blah!
2 comments:
Yay! You're outta the box too! And Ms. Chloe is stinkin' adorable and that wig is just hilarious!
Hey, maybe now I have a reason to start a blog too...to track my progress oh my photos...hmmmm...must think about that one!
Christine
Love the pics and Chloe's "hair"...too funny!!!
Post a Comment