Sunday, December 03, 2006

Welcome...


to my paper house.... I couldn't afford the real thing and with all the paper I have, well, I had no choice but to build my house with it. Just kidding...I found this on Paper Salon's blog site. I thought it was pretty cool. The running joke is that I can only afford a paper house with all the money I've spent towards scrapbooking. I'm going to have to be a lot more penny pinching on my scrapbooking stuff. I have way too much stuff... and not enough time to use it. Now to stay on track... By the way, I picked up my birthday/xmas present to myself but I think I might have to take it back to Costco. It looks like someone opened it already... and it wasn't me. Well, I will hold on to it till I get a new one since it's out of stock online and they only had two left last week...which means they are probably gone by now. I'm probably being way too picky about it but it's just one of those things... Tee hee.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great house..its so cute!!!

Its about the only one I can afford right now too with all this holiday shopping!!!

And yes take your gift back when you can and get one that hasn't been opened!!!