Monday, April 03, 2006

Toot toot!


Well, I seem to have a nack for....................... making babies fart and poop just by holding them. I don't know how I do it but somehow I managed to do it more than once. Every time I held Chloe it seemed, she tooted and from there it was the hand over for a diaper change. My friend's husband, Kevin, was laughing at me because he would hold the baby for a long time and the minute he passed the baby on to me.... well, you get the picture. Anyhow, poor baby is getting over an allergic reaction of some sort. Dr said it was something she came in contact with...so it's called a contact allergic reaction. No duh! My friend doesn't know what it could be...not sure if she ate something she wasn't suppose to or what. But the rash is starting to go and it doesn't seem to bother Chloe too much. She's a pretty good baby....eats a lot and sleeps alot....though Saturday was the first time she had been really fussy. She had a hard time falling asleep. Sunday went by much better. It went by a tad too fast. Nobody wanted me to go home! Even Emilie asked if I could stay...so I can take her to school....the little diva is now in pre-school! And Sunday school too. But unfortunately I had to drive through some crazy rainy weather last night just so I could get up in time to go to work. I think I would have a lot more fun taking Emilie to pre-school.

No comments: