Friday, March 03, 2006

LOVEOGRAM

I clicked a few times too many opening my email this morning and opened this email in my inbox. It was opening up when it occurred to me that I opened up spam...or is it for reals? Haven't quite figured it out yet. I checked out the site but it wants me to register so I haven't quite decided if this is something I want to do. Have no clue as who this could be or if it is for reals. Anyone else ever receive something like this? It even got my name right.... Though if you go to Stanford website, you can easily get my email address by doing a search for me....

Dear Jean,

Someone has sent you a LoveOGram through LoveOGram.com! A LoveOGram is an anonymous way to show romantic interest in someone you know. (No Kidding: Your LoveOGram sender is a real person, maybe a friend or colleague, who knows your name and email address.)

Is the feeling mutual?

The sender of this LoveOGram indicated that your name is: Jean

If this information is not correct, then please disregard this email. To find out if the person who sent you this message is someone you like, come to http://www.LoveOGram.com/received.php.

Good Luck!

(By the way, replying to this email won't work. You have to come to www.LoveOGram.com to play. It's completely free.)

*** LoveOGram.com - Delivering Free Love Around The World ***

No comments: