Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Chloe Alyssa Stansbury

Emilie is a big sister! Chloe Alyssa decided that she just had to join mommy's girl night out by making her appearance at 12:08 pm on Saturday, February 25th. So much for mommy's plans, eh? Waiting for daddy to email me pictures of the little tyke! Not sure if I can wait any longer. Might just have to take a trip myself and meet her. Anyhow, Chloe weighed in at 7 pounds, no ounces, and is 20 inches long. I guess it was getting a bit cramped in mommy's tummy... imagined if she did show up on March 9th! I think she would have hit the 8 or 9 pound mark and got herself really stuck. Mom said she too was born face up...which isn't really good for the baby. Ah well...she made it out and was home on Sunday. Can't wait to meet her! Now if Daddy will just send me those pictures!

No comments: